As some of you may have seen, this morning DaoPay announced its acquisition of our landline-based “pay by call” service (formerly mopay Call – created by mopay, acquired by Boku in 2014). This agreement allows Boku to transition our landline offering to a trusted partner while we continue to expand our industry-leading mobile carrier billing service.
By working with DaoPay, we have ensured that our merchants’ technical migration is a simple, frictionless reconfiguration. The DaoPay API also brings with it a number of advantages above and beyond our current landline offering including:
- Fully flexible tariffs in most countries
- Advanced reporting and analysis
- Patented dial-through logic (no PIN announcement)
- Online overview of past invoices and payment status
- Consumer loyalty programme