This report gives an overview of the direct carrier billing landscape globally during 2020. The report is based on combined data from Boku’s carrier billing platform for 91 countries.
The following regions are represented in the report: Asia (22 countries), Western Europe (18 countries), Middle East & Africa (21 countries), Central & Eastern Europe (22 countries) and Latin America (8 countries).
For each region, you will find the following data in the report:
- Total payment volumes per region
- Monthly average payment value per user
- Average and median transaction values
- Digital service pricing distribution
The data is aggregated across more than 500 merchants using the Boku and Fortumo platforms, giving a broad overview into consumer behavior with carrier billing:
- How much are consumers spending using carrier billing?
- What pricing do other digital content merchants use with carrier billing?
- How does the distribution of transactions look like?
As a result, this report should be useful to any digital content merchant in assessing how to adjust user acquisition and pricing strategies for different regions of the world.
Enter your contact details below and you’ll get access to the global market report immediately.