This report gives an overview of the direct carrier billing landscape in Central & Eastern Europe. The following countries are included in the report: Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovakia.
The report is based on combined data from Boku’s carrier billing platforms which connect merchants with 36 telcos and 290 million consumers in these markets.
For each country, you will find the following data in the report:
- Demographics: average population, median age, income
- Telecommunications: phone ownership, data speeds, GSMA’s mobile connectivity rankings, telco profiles
- Payment infrastructure data: bank account access, credit and debit card ownership
- Carrier billing data: median revenue per user, spend distribution by transaction values, user distribution by monthly spend, popularity of carrier billing as a payment method
The data is aggregated across more than 500 merchants using the Boku platform, giving a broad overview into consumer behavior with carrier billing:
- How much are consumers spending using carrier billing?
- What pricing do other digital content merchants use with carrier billing?
- How does the distribution of transactions look like?
As a result, this report should be useful to any digital content merchant in assessing how to adjust user acquisition and pricing strategies for Central & Eastern Europe.
Enter your contact details below and we’ll email you a link to our report immediately.
2020 Carrier Billing in Central and Eastern Europe Market Report